This privacy notice, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), outlines the privacy practices of Daversa Partners (www.daversapartners.com). This policy pertains to information collected through our website and on our technology platforms/partners, including Clockwork, SalesLoft, Facebook Workplace, Dropbox, and others. Please read this document to understand:
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on our website and technology platforms/partners. We do not sell or rent this information to third parties.
- We will use your information solely for the purposes for which it was collected. We will not retain outdated information or keep data longer than necessary.
Your Access to and Control Over Information:
- We are committed to transparency regarding the data we hold, its purpose, and how it will be used.
- You can opt out of future communications from Daversa Partners at any time. You have the following rights, which can be exercised at no cost, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Object to the use of your data (we will cease processing immediately).
- Access any data we hold about you.
- Correct or delete any inaccurate data we hold about you.
- Request the transfer of your data to another party.
- Express any concerns regarding our data processing practices.
- Daversa Partners will respond to these requests within 30 days.
- We take comprehensive measures to protect your information. Sensitive data shared with Daversa Partners is safeguarded both online and offline.
- When collecting sensitive information, we encrypt it and ensure secure transmission. Look for the lock icon and “https” in the address bar on our website.
- Access to personally identifiable information is restricted to employees who require it for specific job functions. Data is stored securely on protected servers.
Data Breach Notification:
In the event of a data breach, we will promptly notify affected individuals and relevant regulatory authorities, as required by GDPR.