This privacy notice, in accordance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), discloses the privacy practices for Daversa Partners (daversatest.wpengine.com). This privacy notice applies to information collected by our website and on our technology platforms/partners (Clockwork, SalesLoft, Facebook Workplace, Dropbox, etc.). This document will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site and on our technology platforms/partners. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will only use your information for the purposes that it was collected. We will not keep information that is outdated and will not keep information longer than is necessary.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
We are transparent regarding what data about you is held and why and how it will be used. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time, at no cost, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Object to Daversa Partners using your data (we will stop processing that data immediately).
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Delete/correct any data we have about you.
- Require your data be transferred to somebody else.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Daversa Partners will provide proof of action within 30 days of any of the above requests.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you share sensitive information with Daversa Partners, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. On our Web page, you can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. With our technology platforms/partners, you can verify this by requesting to see their privacy shield and security certificates from us or directly from them.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.